Just enter your email address and select the number of bedrooms the Beach Haven has. It’s that simple!
- The winner will be drawn at random on 30th July 2019.
- All holidays are 3-night breaks.
- The prize must be taken between November 1st 2019 and 30th March 2020 but excluding school holidays and are subject to availability.
- The prize must be taken by the winner and is not transferable.
- The prize is for 2 persons. (Additional guests can be accommodated for a small fee)
The Beach Haven at Bude is a luxury, dog-friendly, holiday cottage (Cornwall) in the seaside town of Bude. It is ideally situated just ten minutes stroll to the beaches, National Trust clifftops and town centre. In addition to the well-appointed interior, there is a lovely, mature, tree-lined garden and a sun-trap decking area. Sleeping up to eight people plus a cot (but priced for four persons out of the main season) it is perfect for multi-generation family gatherings, or for a couple of families wanting to take a holiday together and benefit from reduced costs. Being a bungalow, The Beach Haven is ideally suited for the elderly or disabled and we even have a Mobility Scooter that can be used free of charge for those who might require it. There is space on the drive for two cars.
What does The Beach Haven at Bude offer?
- Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bude, North Cornwall
- Sleeps 8 (plus) in four bedrooms (Priced for 4 persons outside peak season)
- 2 king-sized bedrooms
- Easy, short walk to Crooklets beach, town centre and National Trust clifftops
- Restaurants, take-aways and pubs all within ten minutes walk
- Dog-friendly (up to 3)
- Fibre-optic, superfast broadband Wi-Fi
- 55″ 4k Smart-TV and soundbar with free Netflix and Spotify.
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Lovely, mature private garden
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Sundeck and barbecue
- Secure storage for surfboards, bicycles etc
Dog-friendly self-catering holiday cottage in Cornwall
Dog-friendly, self-catering holiday cottages in Cornwall are in high demand during the school holidays, particularly luxury properties that sleep eight or more. At the Beach Haven we appreciate that not everyone wants to pay a premium for a large holiday cottage in the quieter weeks so we have therefore priced these weeks as if it were a two-bedroomed property that sleeps four people. This makes it exceptionally good value for money all year round. Should you wish to bring extra people in these off-peak weeks, you are more than welcome to and we only charge a small premium per additional person.
We love dogs and have made the Beach Haven as dog-friendly as possible. We will happily accept up to three dogs. We can even offer a dog-sitting service if required. Finlay, our golden retriever, is an experienced chaperone! For more doggy details, check our dog-friendly page here.
Whether you regard it as a necessary evil or as essential to modern living – or both – the internet provides a vital service for work and leisure. To that end, we have installed the very latest and fastest fibre-optic broadband with wi-fi available throughout the accommodation. So if you need to send that important email or the kids can’t live without their online games, don’t worry, you’re catered for at The Beach Haven! We also have a 55″ 4k Smart TV with Premium Netflix and Spotify accounts so you can catch up on all your favourites programs!