Update: Congratulations to Peter Brocklehurst who has won our free holiday at The Beach Haven. We look forward to welcoming him and his family to Cornwall
How do you fancy winning a free holiday for up to four people in ‘The Best Seaside Resort in the UK’ in ‘The Best County/Destination in the UK’ according to the British Travel Awards.
The winner will stay in the fabulous Beach Haven self-catering cottage which is located just ten minutes walk from Crooklets Beach, National Trust clifftops and Bude town centre. The Beach Haven sleeps up to eight in four bedrooms so you can bring extra people if you wish* and dogs are welcome too**! (Both at a small extra charge.)
- The winner will be drawn at random on 30th January from the emails entered.
- The winner will be announced on this website and notified by email.
- All holidays are 3 nights, Sat/Sun/Mon; or 4 nights, Tues/Wed/Thur/Fri
- Holiday must be taken before May 2017 but exclude school holidays and are subject to availability
- The prize must be taken by the winner and is not transferable
- Prize is for up to 4 adults. No same-sex groups are permitted
- Additional persons may accompany the winner at a fee of £25 each
- Dogs are permitted at a fee of £20 each (max. 2)
*The prize is for up to 4 persons but additional persons may share the prize at a fee of £25 per person
** Up to two dogs may be brought at a fee of £20 each.
To enter our competition to win a free holiday here at The Beach Haven in Bude, firstly enter your email address in the box below.
(A few people have had a technical problem leaving their email address – if this happens to you just send us a blank email by clicking here)
That’s it, you’re entered. Good luck!